.... has been hard. I miss my family more than anything. I know that everyone is busy and financially it is a lot to come visit us, but that doesn't make me miss them less.Luckily I get to see family at the end of the month. My best friend is coming to visit. She is truly a sister to me, not just a friend. We talk all the time and she is always there for the emotional support that I need. We have a give and take relationship. We are constantly helping each other and comforting one another and there just to talk. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father placed her and other friends in my life to fill voids that are in other relationships in my life. So, I'm counting down the days and secretly hoping she just decides to live at our house for the rest of forever :)
Charlotte's sayings and doings...
15 years ago


3 comments:
Girl, I know exactly how you feel! We chose to move out here away from our entire family...with no one to help us but ward members. It never gets easier...but it does get manageable! But isn't that the point? If you didn't miss your family, you wouldn't be the sweetheart that you are!! I hope time flies by fast and that the end of the month gets here soon!!
I love you Rebecca!
Missed you guys at the reunion!
Post a Comment