GIRL! We're so excited and a bit relieved. Name ideas are welcome, we're still up in the air on that.
Charlotte's sayings and doings...
15 years ago
George, Rebecca, Charlotte and Leah!
GIRL! We're so excited and a bit relieved. Name ideas are welcome, we're still up in the air on that.
Posted by Rebecca Hunt at 7:49 AM
4 comments:
Woo hoo!! I was right! Sisters are the best, your girls are going to have so much fun together. And you will with your girls :)
The name Katie comes to mind.... I'm not sure why.
Congratulations on Baby Hunt #2! We are excited for you.
Yea another cute girl! 3 of my sister-in-laws are pregnant. 3 of my friends are pregnant I feel left out. I think you should name her Vienna. Dustin thinks you should name her Gussie from the goose on Charlottes web :)
Post a Comment