First of all, this one is kind of vague. Exactly what KIND of 15 things am I supposed to say about myself? Meh.... here it goes...
1. Well, I'm pregnant. For lots of reasons, I have done way more research this time around about women and pregnancy and birth and am truly fascinated with how amazing a woman's body is. I could go on and on about my changed beliefs, and if you want to hear it, I'm happy to share... but another time.
2. I'm a mom (obviously). It is the absolute best part of my life. There is not a day that goes by that Charlotte doesn't make me smile and laugh. I am constantly amazed at what she is learning and how quickly she seems to be growing. I love being able to stay at home with her everyday. I know it is an amazing blessing that our family has been given. Motherhood was something I couldn't wait for, and now that I'm in that phase of life, I am so incredibly happy every single day.
3. I'm a wife. Also one of the things that brings constant joy to me in my life. I have been blessed with an incredibly patient husband who loves me unconditionally and makes me crack up multiple times a day. I enjoy our deep gospel conversations and our talks about completely trivial things. I love planning our future together (a topic that has consumed our conversations a lot lately). I love being married :)
4. I love Mexican food. I crave it. I also love chocolate.... a little too much.
5. I am a recovering Diet Coke addict. I was seriously drinking it like it was going out of style, then I got pregnant and it grosses me out. I tried it again about a week ago to see if I still liked it and within an hour was sick. So.... I might be cured!
6. I love crafting, but have a REALLY hard time finishing a project. I get so excited about something and spend HOURS working on it, but it really is a miracle if I finish it. Projects yet to be completed...cross stitching from YW's, felt food, papasan chair re-do, Christmas stockings.... oh who knows. There's a lot.
7. I get bored watching movies. I think they're too long. I feel that if I can get drama, romance, suspense and action in a 43 minute TV show... why can't they do that for a movie?
8. I love routine and HATE when it gets interrupted. I work so hard at my routine each day and when things get thrown in that were unexpected, it throws off my groove, and I'm not very kind about it. I should work on that.
9. I'm a germaphobe... sort of. When I'm around sick people or people that have been sick are in my house, I get a little psycho about it and run around like a crazy person with Clorox wipes and Lysol spray. It's a little ridiculous. BUT, we really only get sick once or twice a year, so I think it pays off.
10. Wow, I'm nearing the end! 5 to go! OK.... I love naps. Charlotte is an excellent sleeper and naps for 2-3 hours a day... which means I nap too. Every. Day. And I don't care who knows it!!! ;)
11. My favorite color is pink. Of all shades. Good thing I have a girly girl and get to dress her in pink almost daily!
12. I love all types of music. It changes with my mood. Right now I'm listening to Queen- We Are the Champions. Empowering!
13. I love vacuuming. It is the best chore.
14. I hate doing dishes. It is the crappiest chore. Luckily I have a husband that actually ENJOYS doing dishes at the end of the day. He says it's a way to "unwind". I think he's crazy, but I'm NOT complaining!
15. I have one very best friend that means the world to me. She is the older sister I never had. She has helped me through so many things and given me advice on things that are super important and life altering, and things like what stroller is best to buy. She's the best and I'd be a mess without her and our daily talks.
And (this is for you, Alicia!) Here's the most recent picture of me. Gag. The only thing I love about this picture is how long my hair has FINALLY gotten! It was this length when I was this far along with my pregnancy with Charlotte, but I was a brunette... aw, just for fun, I'll post that picture too.
So what do ya think...... blonde, or brunette?




8 comments:
I like brunette better. And you are adorable as a preggo!
Blonde or brunette? You're beautiful either way. Diet Coke? Seriously? Major gag! That's why it's making you sick. Honestly, I just don't see the whole soda draw, not to mention it's a money pit. It's fun hearing so many things about you. Hope you're great!
YAY!!! Thank you for posting a picture!!! I love seeing prego bellies!!! :) Blonde is cute, but seriously, you can rock both of them!
Hmmm... I really like you blonde, but maybe that is because I'm so used to it :)
And I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates doing the dishes!
You are one of those people who looks great as a blonde and great as a brunette, but you know what? You totally look like Mandy Moore as a brunette! (I mean that as a compliment, I think she is pretty!) Am I the only one who sees it?
I totally LOVE you as a blonde... I love your dark hair too (but BLONDE is so you!)
Bah- I miss your pretty face, in person!
Blonde!!! This is such a fun post and I'm so excited to see the next 29 posts :) Love you bestie!! (its Stacey not Owen, haha)
wooooo! you look greeeattt! i can't believe how long your hair is either. wowzer. you seriously look so cute. i love that you are wearing the same color in both of your pictures. funny! we need a skype date soon. loves!
Post a Comment