love

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fat and happy :)

This past weekend was my baby shower. I wish I had more pictures but this one of Amanda and I is the only one I got. Hopefully Tracy will send me hers? ;) **side note- this picture she is, I think, 37 weeks pregnant and I am 33 weeks. We've had a fun time being pregnant together!** Thank you Tracy, Deb, Jill and Katti for giving me such an awesome baby shower and for all the wonderful friends and family that came and gave Charlotte the cutest gifts ever. She and I both really appreciate all the generosity of everyone. This is my cute friend, Meghan. She is getting married at the end of May and asked me to do her hair for her bridal pictures. I love her birdcage veil. And her dress goes so perfect with it. Anyway, here's how her hair turned out for the pics. Hopefully I can re-create it for the actual wedding day!



This is Charlotte's betrothed husband, Brody. We had the Riddles over a couple weeks ago and caught this way cute picture of him when George was playing with him. Ariane, let me know if you want me to email you the rest of the pictures.

For me: 33 week belly shot. Yum.



Ok, the rest of these pictures are of Charlotte's room.... again. BECAUSE, my sweet friend, Kelly, asked me when I was first pregnant, if she could sew me a crib set. Of course I accepted and after Thanksgiving, or something (don't remember when, but it was sale season) I went to Joann's and got this super cute pink and brown fabric for a ridiculously cheap price. Today she dropped off the bumper and the dust ruffle. As she was leaving she said, "Oh and I'm almost done with the quilt, baby organizer and diaper caddy. I'll call you when it's all done." WHAT?! I know for a fact that I only got enough fabric for the dust ruffle and the bumper. She is such a sweetheart. She said she loves to sew and loves LOVES baby stuff so she just kinda went crazy. I love her. And this set is so way cute.






That's all for now. 4-7 more weeks! Yahoo!!!! Let's hope it's more on the 4-5 week end :)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the crib set. So cute. It was good to see you Sunday. You look so cute pregnant.

camille swain said...

I love your crib set. ADORABLE!!! I can't believe you're almost a mom! I love the pics of your 33 week belly. Keep us all updated. Love ya.

Ruth said...

It turned out so cute! I'm excited for you...and baby Charlotte!

Jennifer said...

Yay for babies! :) So cute.. I'm glad you had a great shower.. it's always fun to get gifts especially for a baby :) I just hope you don't go overdue.. Like mr. cayden- he wasn't ready til i was 41 weeks :)

Katie Hansen said...

I love the crib set. It's darling. What a great friend to help you out like that. You look awesome, Becca. I can't wait to hear that she's here.

Suelyn said...

YOu look good! The room is darling!!! GOod job! And her name looks so pretty spelled out like that above the crib :)