Thank you so much Daelyn and Kent and Mom and Dad Hunt!!!! They gave us this package at Sneak Peek Ultrasound today and we had so much fun!! Here's our chunky Charlotte. I love her cute chubby cheeks!
And now she's waving! I can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms. This is going to be so fun!!
Charlotte's sayings and doings...
15 years ago



9 comments:
aWWW!! She's looks so cute!!! I bet she'll be cuter and more adorable in person :) The last few weeks sucks cause you're just so anxious!! But trust me it flies by!! She'll be here before you know it!! YAY!
she already looks like you!!
Uhm Hello!! She's SMILING! How adorable. What a cutie - even through the fuzziness. Can't wait to see her IRL.
Soooo cute! Those ultrasounds are amazing!
I'm super excited for you. Please make sure you or your mom posts as soon as she is born! We will need details.
So cute! What fun! I'm so happy for you.
oh my gosh! So cute. Isn't it crazy to think that there is a baby inside of you? Hope all is going well cant wait to see her
now its your turn to post something.. Come on!!! :)
She is so dang cute. I love those little cheeks. I bet you are getting so excited to hold that sweet little girl.
Post a Comment