love

Friday, May 8, 2009

Not fun

These contractions, yeah, not a party. When they started up today, the pain/discomfort has been mostly in my lower back. OW. I called my SIL, Teira, who experienced MAJOR back labor with her first and described how it was feeling for me. She said most likely that's what it was. YAY! :( But it's ok. I'm glad I'm having at least SOME contractions on my own before I go in on Sunday. I'm not counting on going into labor before the induction. It's making me too frustrated. So, tonight, after The Soup, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow, I'm spending the whole day with my fabulous husband. And Sunday, we'll sleep all day (yay for 9am church!) in preparation for being up all night (I don't go to the hospital until 10pm... lame). That's the plan! Hopefully next time I post, I'll have my baby girl here!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah back pain is probably the worst thing ever with labor! I don't wanna be a downer.. but they tried to encourage me to sleep with I got induced.. That didn't happen but they encouraged!! Make sure you get a blessing!! It makes things go smoother and calms the nerves a little :) Enjoy the last couple days of being a couple!! :) But your life will never be the same - in an awesome way when charlotte gets here!! :) Can't wait to see some pictures!! :) You need a last belly shot before you get induced!! (Sorry for the length)