love

Friday, May 1, 2009

Walk, swim, laundry, repeat.

OK, I know I'm only 37 weeks pregnant, and just BARELY full term, but I am so so SO done being pregnant. And I can't wait to see my little Charlotte. So I am doing all I possibly can to go into labor. Today I plan on walking to the grocery store. I only need a gallon of milk and eggs, and since I'm walking, I won't be tempted to buy more stuff. Well, I might stop at the 7eleven on the way back and get a Big Gulp. Anyway, I've had lots of contractions, so at least that's happening. One of my friends hardly had any contractions around this time and ended up having to be induced at 40 weeks because her body just wouldn't contract! Sad!! So I AM grateful for these uncomfortable, yet necessary contractions.
As soon as I decide to do my hair and make-up, I'll be taking one last belly picture. So get ready. You might need to re-format your computer to fit me on it :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was gonna text you last night to see if you're having any contractions!! I'm so glad you are feeling them.. Closer and closer :) When they get VERY unbearable.. Be prepared to meet little Charlotte soon! :) Good luck walking to the store (walking does get it going too..)

thegatewoodfamily said...

I was anti walking when I was pregnant... I would use various items around the house to move the remote closer or cry and mope to get a cup of water. however, once you hit the stage you are at you would do anything... including walking to the store. Please bring your cell phone just in case your water breaks on the side of the road...lol

Sammy said...

Hang in there Becca you're close! OR I should say we're close. I played Dance Dance Revolution the night I went into labor. Not sure if that had anything to do with it! I hope you have Charlotte before I have my little girl!

lacie tidwell said...

Ahhhh I remember the last few weeks of being preggers- (unfortunealty I had to get induced) I tried castor oil and OJ,spicy mexican food, I walked the mall a thousand times, went offroading- lotsa sex- nothing worked! Charlotte will come when she's ready:) enjoy the last few days of time to yourself and good luck with everything:)