Yeah, we're crazy in love with our baby and take a jillion pictures of her all the time. Here's some cute ones :)
Charlotte's sayings and doings...
15 years ago
George, Rebecca, Charlotte and Leah!
Yeah, we're crazy in love with our baby and take a jillion pictures of her all the time. Here's some cute ones :)
Posted by Rebecca Hunt at 1:39 PM
9 comments:
Becca!! She is beautiful. Congrats and hopefully you can get some rest!! Enjoy these first few weeks because it goes by so fast.
She is SO blonde. Wow! And that pic of your dad holding her just shows how tiny she is! Love it!
How cute! She looks like you!! What a lucky baby!! :) And I agree with Sarah - the Grandpa picture definitely shows how small and cute and cuddly she is!! :) You have so much to be proud of :)
She is SO stinkin' CUTE!!!! Dang you guys make cute babies!
Holy cow! She is so cute! I love that first picture of her. and I think you look great! You are going to make such a good little mommy. can't wait to meet her, I still have her gift to give you.
That last pic made me laugh. I still feel like that. :) And Charlotte is beautiful! Have fun with that cutie!
She is beautiful!!! Take as many pictures as you can, they grow up SO fast!!! Shelby has BOOKS of pictures and poor Keenan, he is getting there, haha! Is she sleeping pretty good or are you up at all hours of the night?
OH! Becca, Becca, Becca, I just want to hug her, and squish her, and kiss the top of her head with that soft hair. Don't worry, the pictures of the moms always look tired for a while. I think you look great. I always looked terrible. That picture of your dad, it looks like he's holding a doll! She's so perfect. Darren always slept on the couch with our babies. I thought that it was cute and took pictures of that, too. It looks like motherhood is fitting for you. I hope all is well.
Ha! I know what you mean about taking a jillion pictures! I'm glad she's a good baby :) You deserve it. I can't wait til our babies are old enough to go on walks and have playdates together!
Post a Comment